|AutoCade Dubai Jobs Interview Preparations|
Online Jobs Quiz MCQs tests Preparations here with solved MCQs lists. Learn all types of tests here Solve-MCQs Werbsites. This website provide you free MCQs Objective Type Test Preparations Platform with MCQs Question answers according to Interveiws Jobs tests.
Autocad Solved MCQs Quiz Test Online
Learn Autocad Short Question Answers
Q.1: You want to draw an octagon shape window on a vertical wall face in your 3D House Plan. Which UCS command option is best suited to place your User Coordinate System on this front wall face to ensure the window is placed flat on this wall ?
Q.2: When to fix a block attribute ?
- No matter the number
- When I make the block
- Before you fix the block
- After fix the block
Q.3: The axis used to show depth in AutoCAD is the----- ?
- Y axis
- Z axis
- W axis
- X axis
Q.4: All of the axes in the 3D coordinate system meet at ?
- 120Ã‚Â° angles.
- 135Ã‚Â° angles
- 60Ã‚Â° angles
- 90Ã‚Â° angles.
Q.5: Which AutoCAD command will determine precisely the volume of a complex (or simple) 3D Solid part ?
Q.6: To determine if two parts (3D Solids) will fit together without any interference, what 3D AutoCAD command would you use ?
Q.7: You have just created an interesting new round object by using REVSURF to revolve a complex curve around an axis. However you find there are only 6 faces around the perimeter leaving it very rough looking. What variable do you change to this ?
- Set TABSURF1 to 18
- Set TABSURF2 to 18
- Set SURFTAB1 to 18
- Set SPLINESEGS to 12
Q.8: Which of these objects will only draw flat on the current XY working plane and not allow 3D coordinate input (e.g. Z input) ?
- 3DPOLY, LINE
- DONUT, CIRCLE, PLINE
Q.9: You have just issued the HIDE command on a new 3D House Plan to see how the design looks, but find that all of the interior room labels are showing through your opaque walls, ruining the 3D effect. What can you do with the TEXT objects to fix this ?
- Place the TEXT on the Defpoints layer.
- Assign the Hide property to all TEXT.
- Place the TEXT on a no plot layer.
- Assign a thickness of 0.001 to all TEXT.
Q.10: You apply a property called Thickness to a standard AutoCAD CIRCLE. What type of AutoCAD object do you now have officially ?
- Surface Model (Polygon Mesh)
- Solid Model (3D Solid)
Q.11: The primary difference between the Model tab and the Layout tab(s) is ---- ?
- The Model tab is where you create the drawing and a Layout tab represents the sheet that you will plot or print on
- The color of the background
- The Model tab displays the drawing you are copying from and the Layout tab is where you lay out the new drawing
- The Model tab is used for drawing in 3D and a Layout is used for drawing in 2D
Q.12: When drawing in 2D, what axis do you NOT work with ?
Q.13: What is the volume of a cone with a 12â€² radius and a 12â€² height ?
- 3,162,915.13 cu in
- 3,126,195.13 cu in
- 3,126,951.13 cu in
- 3,126,915.13 cu in
Q.14: To print the entire project, you will choose to regulate what to plot ?
Q.15: The purpose of the UCSICON command is to ?
- Provide a working plane to draw on
- Permit a user to move the UCS system
- Permit a user to control the placement and appearance of the icon to help you understand your orientation in the XYZ coordinate system
- Permit a user to redefine the location of 0,0.