|Adobe Photoshop MCQs Quiz Test|
In interviews and MCQs type question answers here you can easily prepared adobe photoshop. All of these Adobe Phoshop Multiple Choice Objecitve Type Question Answers are helpful for the Jobs tests in Graphic Designing Companies. Learn Adobe Photoshop basics and advacned.
Solved MCQs Quiz Test Adobe Photoshop 7.0
MCQs With Answers Adobe Photoshop Online
Q.1: How do you set the text color in Photoshop ?
- Use the color gradient tool to define the text
- You can only use black text in Photoshop
- Select the Text Tool and use the background color tool to set the color
- Select the Text tool and use the color box icon in the Options bar to set the text color
Q.2: As election can be made with as so, marquee, magicwand, and quick selection tools ?
Q.3: ------- is a raster graphics editor (with significant vector graphics functionality) ?
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop Elements
- Adobe Flash
Q.4: The GIF file format is ideal for photographic images ?
Q.5: How do you create a new file in Photoshop using the drop down menu ?
- Start > New File
- File > Open
- File > New
- Create > New
Q.6: Holding the shift button will allow you to add to as election ?
Q.7: If I want to use a clipping mask to clip a paintbrush pattern into a text layer then I would ?
- Paint in the same layer as the text then clip it into the text
- You cannot clip a paint brush pattern into text
- Just paint inside the text carefully
- Create a new layer above the text layer where I want to add the paint brush > paint inside the new layer > Select Layer > create clipping mask
Q.8: I can resize my text by ?
- Use the font resize drop down menu in the options bar and Use the free transform tool to resize the text
- Use the font resize drop down menu in the options bar
- None of Them
- Use the free transform tool to resize the text Highlight the text and then select the text size from the tools window
Q.9: To add special filters to a layer I would ?
- Select Layer > Special Filters
- You cannot add special filters to text
- Choose the Filter icon from the tools menu then use the options bar at the top of the screen to choose the desired filter
- Select Filters > Filter Gallery > Then choose the desired filter from the available options
Q.10: MicrosoftcreatedAdobePhotoshop ?
Q.11: To add a drop shadow to text you would ?
- Select Layer > Add Drop Shadow Text
- Select Layer > Layer Styles > Drop Shadow
- Drag your layer to the drop shadow icon at the bottom of the layers window
- Select the drop shadow tool from the tools menu
Q.12: To save a file for printing and the Web I would select ?
- File > Save As > and set the Format option to PSD
- File > Save As > and set the Format option to JPEG
- File > Save As > and set the Format option to PRINT
- File > Save As > and send to printer
Q.13: To duplicate a layer you would ?
- Select Layer > Duplicate Layer
- Drag the layer to the new layer icon and release it
- All of the above will duplicate a layer
- Hold down my control key on the keyboard, click on the layer in the layers window > select Duplicate Layer
Q.14: What license is Adobe Dreamweaver distributed under ?
- GPL v2 and another one for proprietary software
- Freeware for server, Proprietary for portable players
- Proprietary monthly license charge ; pricing available based on actual use
Q.20: What license is Adobe Creative Suite distributed under ?
- Proprietary software