|Data Entry Operator & Computer Operaors MCQs|
All of these MCQs are very helpful to preparations of Data Entry Operator Jobs tests and Computer Jobs tests by PPSC, NTS Services.
Computer Operator And Data Entry Operators MCQs Quiz Test
Learn Computer MCQs With Online Quiz TestTest 1 | | Test 2 | | Test 3 | | Test 4 | | Test 5 | | Test 6 | | Test 7 | | Test 8 | | Test 9 | | Test 10 | | Test 11 | | Test 12 | | Test 13
Computer Operators And Data Entry Operators Jobs MCQs List
Q.1: Who is the father of Internet ?
- Chares Babbage
- Vint Cerf
- Denis Riche
- Martin Cooper
Q.2: What is the other name for programmed chip ?
Q.3: -------Store data or information temporarily and pass it on as directed by the control unit ?
Q.4: Which of the following is NOT one of the four major data processing functions of a computer ?
- gathering data
- processing data into information
- analyzing the data or information
- storing the data or information
Q.5: Which of the following is not a binary number ?
Q.6: The scrambling of code is known as------- ?
- a firewall
- Password proofing
Q.7: Which of the following is a network topology ?
Q.8: A(n)---------------appearing on a web page opens another document when clicked ?
Q.9: Forms that are used to organize business data into rows and coloumns are called----------- ?
- transaction sheets
- business forms
- spread sheets
Q.10: Which statement is valid about computer program ?
- High level languages must be converted into machine language to execute
- High level language programs are more efficient and faster to execute
- It is more difficult to identify errors in high level language program than in low level programs
- All of above
Q.11: The proper definition of a modern digital computer is---------- ?
- An electronic automated machine that can solve problems involving words and numbers
- A more sophistic and modified electronic pocket calculator
- Any machine that can perform mathematical operations
- A machine that works on binary code
Q.12: Which device is used to process data ?
Q.13: What is the smallest width of a column in MS Word ?
Q.14: SWF stands for ------- ?
- Shut Wave Flash
- Shock Wave Player
- Shock Wave Flash
- Shut Wave Flash
Q.15: A combination of 4 bit is called ----- ?
- Gega Byte
- Mega byte
Q.16: Which of the following basic action is performed with the help of mouse in the word’s environment ?
- Double click
- Drag and point
- Single click
- All of these
Q.17: In Excel which key is used to open the excel formula window ?
Q.18: CC stands for --------- ?
- Cut Copy
- Common Copy
- Combined Copy
- Carbon Copy
Q.19: Which of the following should you use if you want all the slide in the presentation to have the same “look” in Microsoft PowerPoint ?
- the slide layout option
- add a slide option
- outline view
- a presentation design template
Q.20: What are inserted as cross-reference in Word ?
- Word fields
Q.21: Graphics for word processor is ------- ?
- Clip art
Q.22: A word processor would most likely be used to do-------- ?
- Type a biography
- Maintain an inventory
- Do a computer search in media center
- Keep an account of money spent
Q.23: Which of the following symbol sets would be most likely to contain a mathematical symbol such as a degree sign, greater than or equal to, or a Greek letter ?
- None of the above
Q.24: How can you disable extended selection mode in Ms Word ?
- Press Del to disable
- Press F8 again to disable
- Press Esc to disable
- Press Enter to disable
Q.25: There can be many ways to insert page number in a document. Which of the following lets you insert page number in Ms Word ?
- Page number from Insert menu
- Footnote from Insert menu
- Page Setup from file menu
- Both a & c
Q.26: How can you apply exactly the same formatting you did to another text in Ms Word ?
- Copy the text and click on Paste Special tool on new place
- Select the text then click on Format Painter and select the new text
- Copy the text and paste in new location. Then type the new text again
- All of above
Q.27: Which tab in Font dialog box contains options to apply Font effects ?
- Text Effects
- Standard Toolbar
- Font tab
- Character Spacing
Q.28: What is the function of CTRL+O in Microsoft Word ?
- Save Document
- Print Document
- Close Document
- Open Document
Q.29: Ctrl + Y Shortcut is used in Microsoft Word to---------- ?
- Undo the last Action
- Repeat the last Action
- Delete the last page
- Delete the first page
Q.30: Ctrl + Home Shortcut key is used in Ms Word to---------- ?
- Moves the cursor to the beginning of Document
- Moves the cursor to the beginning of Line
- Moves the cursor to the beginning of Paragraph
- All of the above