|teaching pedagogy examples list|
Question 1: In case of spending money, the virtue is ---------- between wastefulness and stringiness ?
Question 2: According to the ----------, S-R bonds are stronger if an individual is ready to learn ?
- law of effect
- law of exercise
- law of readiness
- law of connectionism
Question 3: The cognitive domain involves----------- ?
- physical movement
Question 4: How does an effective teacher make students attentive in class ?
- By distributing sweets
- By punishing naughty children
- By making one’s teaching interesting
- By telling stories
Question 5: An old but effective teaching strategy is----------- ?
- Read Aloud
- Silent Reading
- All of these
Question 6: Interactive phase is likely to fail if------------- ?
- Diagnostic phase is defective
- Interactive phase is not properly activated
- Post active phase is not properly planned
- Both A and B
Question 7: An assessment is ---------- if it consistently achieves the same results with the same (or similar) students ?
Question 8: The famous book “The Republic” was written by----------- ?
- John Locke
Question 9: Which from the following is termed as student-centered learning method ?
I. Direct Instruction
II. Inquiry-Based Learning
III. Cooperative learning
- II only
- I and II only
- II and III only
- I, II and III
Question 10: The Waldorf education approach emphasizes a balanced development of----------- ?
- head and heart
- head and hands
- heart and hands
- head, heart, and hands
Question 11: A/An ---------- assessment is one which measures what it is intended to measure ?
Question 12: The cooperative learning method which combines whole class learning plus heterogeneous small groups is termed as ?
- Circles of learning
- Circles of knowledge
- Circles of conceptual learning
- None of these
Question 13: The process of selecting units from a population to estimate characteristics of the population is called----------- ?
Question 14: Which of these skills do you consider extremely important for a teacher ?
- Listening Skills
- Managerial Skills
- Oration Skills
- Teaching Skills
Question 15: Which of the following is related with teaching skill ?
- Blackboard writing
- Solving questions
- Asking questions
- All the above
Question 16: Mother is the ------------ academy of a child ?
Question 17: Why will you ask questions from students during the course of a lecture ?
- To learn which one of the students is the brightest one
- Are the students carefully listening to your lecture?
- To learn whether students are understanding (the lecture) or not
- To assists the students
Question 18: The process with the help of which the students are divided into high / low achievers is ?
Question 19: In Pedagogy computer is used to----------- ?
- To motivate the learner
- To provide feedback
- To interact with the learner
- For all the above
Question 20: The more parts of your brain you use, the more likely you are to ---------- information ?
Question 21: The idea of practical learning means education should apply to the---------- ?
- abstract knowledge
- real world
Question 22: Which from the following is NOT among the five senses ?
Question 23: According to John Dewey, which side of the educational process is the basis ?
Question 24: In education, ---------- is used to make inference about the learning and development of students ?
Question 25: An assessment use to determine a person’s ability in a particular field of studies is called-------- ?
- aptitude test
- diagnostic test
Question 26: The use of internet for students in their educational activities is in your opinion ?
- Takes the place of the teacher
- Medium for good teaching
- The wastage of precious time
- Good medium of entertainment
Question 27: Teacher reads aloud to the class to improve students ?
- Feelings about reading
- All of these
Question 28: According to Emile, the noblest work in education is to make a/an---------- ?
- good citizen
- reasoning man
Question 29: The longer a particular ability is unused the ---------- it becomes ?
- more important
- less important
Question 30: According to Jean Piaget, children develop abstract logic and reasoning skill during---------- ?
- Sensorimotor stage
- Preoperational stage
- Concrete operational stage
- Formal operational stage
Question 31: Which types of person should enter in the field of teaching ?
- Meritorious persons
- Devoted and laborious persons
- General persons
- Economically weak persons
Question 32: A very important quality of a good student is ?
- To come to school on time
- To be quite and well behaved
- To always obey the teacher
- To make an effort to understand what is taught in class
Question 33: Primary teachers should give top priority to--------- ?
- Understanding the community
- Understanding the colleague Teachers
- Interaction with the parents
- Understanding the child
Question 34: -------- is a teacher centered model that focuses on student’s activities being guided by the teacher ?
- Thinking Model
- Pedagogical Model
- Directive Model
- Indirect Model
Question 35: ---------- is pair activity in which students have exactly 30 seconds to share all they known ?
- Quick talk
- Quick intro
- Quick response
- Quick discussion
Question 36: Evaluation of the process of curriculum development should be made---------- ?
Question 37: Which of the following is not emphasized in memory level of teaching ?
- Presenting the subject matter by giving least freedom to pupils
- Helping the pupils generalize the acquired knowledge
- Conducting tests along with teaching
- Cramming of the learnt material
Question 38: Bright students can be motivated well by ?
- Raising their aspiration level and goals of life
- Introducing novelty in strategies
- Giving them quick feedback
- None of these
Question 39: The philosopher who worked in mathematical and scientific didactic was ?
- Jean Piaget
- John Dewey
- Martin Wagenschein
- Lev Vygotsky
Question 40: The conclusion of a deductive argument is----------- ?
Question 41: Child development is marked by interrelated processes, which one is not one of them ?
Question 42: Which of the following is not the part of educational technology ?
- Use of motivation techniques in the class
- Construction of measuring instruments for evaluation of instructional outcomes
- Comparison of performance of two different classes or schools
- Selection of suitable teaching strategies
Question 43: Which is the best method of study of child behavior ?
- Inspection method
- Interview method
- Practical method
- Personal study method
Question 44: Complexities of scoring of matching types of tests can be reduced by----------- ?
- Assigning only one mark for the item
- Increasing the items in two columns
- Supplementing the matched items with four alternative items
- None of these
Question 45: Basic Education mean------------- ?
- System of education
- Poor learning
- Basic of any learning
- Minimum learning
Question 46: objects or people that only occur in certain places ?
- Field work
- Field Observations
- Field walk
- Field Trips
Question 47: The theory explaining the different types of learning and proposing that they require different types of teaching is remembered as-------- ?
- None of these
Question 48: The three domains of Bloom’s taxonomy are--------- ?
- Cognitive, Affective and Psychomotor
- Cognitive, Pedagogy and Psychomotor
- Cognitive, Affective and Pedagogy
- Pedagogy, Affective and Psychomotor
Question 49: There are three main duties of a teacher, which are---------- ?
- Teaching, regulation and direction
- Teaching, creation of character and co-operation
- Instruction, direction and training
- Direction, skilled practice and regulation
Question 50: The philosopher who is called the father of Idealism is----------- ?
- Edward Thorndike