|Pedagogy MCQs List|
Question 1: Most important work of teacher is---------- ?
- to evaluate the students
- to deliver lecture in class
- to organize teaching work
- to take care of children
Question 2: Some students send a greeting card to you on teacher’s day. What will you do ? You will---------- ?
- reciprocate the good wishes to them
- say thanks to them
- do nothing
- ask them to not to waste money
Question 3: What is most important while writing on blackboard ?
- Writing in small letters
- Clarity in writing
- Writing in big letters
- Good writing
Question 4: You have been selected in all the four professions given below. Where would you like to go ?
Question 5: Women are better teacher at primary level because---------- ?
- they behave more patiently with children
- higher qualification is not needed in this profession
- they have less chances in other profession
- they are ready to work with low salary
Question 6: At primary level, it is better to teach in mother language because---------- ?
- it makes learning easy
- it develops self-confidence in children
- it is helpful in intellectual development
- it helps children in learning in natural atmosphere
Question 7: Environmental education should be taught in schools because---------- ?
- it will provide job to teachers
- we cannot escape from environment
- it will affect environmental pollution
- it is important part of life
Question 8: A teacher should be---------- ?
Question 9: A student comes late in your class. Then you will---------- ?
- not pay attention there
- punish him
- inform to parents
- try to know the reason
Question 10: When the students become failed, it can be understood that---------- ?
- The teachers failure
- The text-books failure
- The individual student’s failure
- The system has failed
Question 11: It is advantage of giving home work that students---------- ?
- study at home
- remain busy at home
- may be checked for their progress
- may develop habit of self study
Question 12: A teacher can motivate the students by---------- ?
- giving examples
- giving proper guidance
- giving suitable prizes
- delivering speech in class
Question 13: If you are unable to get a job of teacher, then you will---------- ?
- take some another job
- start giving tuition at home
- remain at home till you get a job
- continue applying for teaching
Question 14: You are teaching a topic in class and a student asks a question unrelated to the topic. What will you do ?
- you will consider it indiscipline and punish him
- you will not allow him to ask unrealated question
- you will allow him to ask unrelated question
- you will answer the question after the class
Question 15: The purpose of basic education scheme is---------- ?
- to fulfil basic need of persons through education
- to vocationalise the eduction
- universalization of primary education
- to make education compulsory for all
Question 16: The most important trait of a student is---------- ?
- to speak truth
- sense of responsibility
Question 17: A fair is being organized in your school. What would you like to do ?
- to take a shop to sell something
- only visit the fair
- to distribute free water to visitors
- to take part in function
Question 18: The success of teacher is---------- ?
- high achievement of students
- his/her good character
- good traits of his/her personality
- his/her good teaching
Question 19: A teacher has serious defect is he/she---------- ?
- is physically handicapped
- has weak personality
- belongs to low socio-economic status
- has immature mental development
Question 20: If a student does not pay any respect to you, then you will---------- ?
- talk to his/her parents
- award less marks in examination
- ignore him
- rebuke him
Question 21: To raise the standard of education, it is necessary---------- ?
- to evaluate students continuously
- to make good school building
- to give high salary to teachers
- to revise curriculum
Question 22: How the students should be motivated to get success in life ?
- Selected study
- Intensive study
- Learning by recitation
- Incidental study
Question 23: You like teaching profession because---------- ?
- it is easy
- you are interested in it
- it has less responsibility
- it provide you more holidays
Question 24: A teacher asks the questions in the class to---------- ?
- attract student’s attention
- keep students busy
- maintain discipline
Question 25: What will you do in leisure time in school ?You will---------- ?
- talk to clerks in office
- take rest in teacher’s room
- read magazines in library
- check home work of students
Question 26: A teacher can develop social values among students by---------- ?
- telling them about great people
- telling them good stories
- developing sense of discipline
- behaving ideally
Question 27: There is tension among villagers and you are teacher there. What will you do ?
- You will try to pacify them
- You will report to police
- You will keep distance from them
- You will inform Local government Administration
Question 28: Family is a means of---------- ?
- Distance education
- Non-formal education
- Formal education
- Informal education
Question 29: Why students should play games in school ?
- It makes them physically strong
- It makes work easier for teachers
- It helps in passing time
- It develops co-operation and physical balance
Question 30: What is most important for a teacher ?
- to maintain discipline in class
- to remove difficulties of students
- to be punctual in class
- to be good orator
Question 31: To maintain interest among students in class, a teacher should---------- ?
- tell stories
- use blackboard
- ask question
Question 32: A guardian never comes to see you in school.You will---------- ?
- ignore the child
- start punishing the child
- write to the guardian
- go to meet him youself
Question 33: Essay type test are not reliable because---------- ?
- their answers are different
- their checking is affected by examiner’s mood
- their results are different
- their responding styles are different
Question 34: Kindergarten system of education was contributed by---------- ?
- T. P. Nunn
Question 35: The quality of schools education is exclusively depending upon---------- ?
- Infrastructural facilities
- The quality of teacher education
- International support
- Financial provisions
Question 36: The success of integrated education depends on---------- ?
- The attitudinal changes in teachers
- The highest quality of teaching-learning material
- The excellence of text-books
- The support of community
Question 37: The priority to girls education should be given because---------- ?
- Only girls are capable of leading for social change
- The girls are more intelligent in comparison than the boys
- The girls were badly discriminated in favour of boys in the past
- The girls are lesser in number than boys
Question 38: The essential element of the syllabus for the children remained out of school should be---------- ?
- Vocational competencies
- Numerical competencies
- Literacy competencies
Question 39: A time bound testing programme for a students should be implemented in Shools so that---------- ?
- The students can be trained for final examinations
- A regular practice can be carried out
- The progress of the students should be informed to their parents
- The remedial programme can be adopted on the basis of the feedback from the results
Question 40: The best method of checking student’s homework is---------- ?
- To check the answers in the class in group manner
- To assign it to intelligent students of the class
- To check by the teacher himself in a regular way
- To check them with the help of specimen answer
Question 41: The aim of education should be---------- ?
- To develop vocational skills in the students
- To prepare the students for examination
- To prepare the students for practical life
- To develop social awareness in the students
Question 42: The ideal teacher---------- ?
- Teaches the whole curriculum
- Maintains good discipline
- Helps his students in learning
- Is a friend, philosopher and guide
Question 43: The problem of drop-out in which students leave their schooling in early years can be tackled in a better way through---------- ?
- Reduction of the weight of curriculum
- Sympathy of teachers
- Attractive environment of the school
- Encouragement of the students
Question 44: The experienced teachers do not require the detailed lesson plan of a topic because---------- ?
- They can equip themselves with brief outline as they gain specialisation in it through experience
- The number of curious students is very poor in the class
- When they commit some mistake, they do not face any challange from their students
- They can teach in a good manner without its help
Question 45: When the students try to solve the questions in some different way as taught by the teacher from prescribed books, then these students should be---------- ?
- Encouraged to consult some other books on the subject
- Suggested to talk with their teacher after the period
- Discouraged to consult some other books on the subject
- Suggested to follow the class room notes in order to get good mark in the examination
Question 46: To whom the responsibility of organisation of curricular activities should be stored with ?
- All the teachers
- The principal
- The teacher who is appointed for this work
- The teachers who take interest in it
Question 47: In context of the habit of Absenteeism of student---------- ?
- The principal and parents should get worried
- They should be given less priority in the class room in relation to regular students
- The teachers should take it as a serious problem
- The officials of the schools should take action against them as per school’s discipline
Question 48: The best remedy of the student’s problems related with learning is---------- ?
- Supervised study in Library
- Diagnostic teaching
- Suggestion for private tuition
- Suggestion for hard work
Question 49: Which one of the following is not a principle of a good time table ?
- Coordination of efforts
- Ruthless master
Question 50: Dropping out from school means--------- ?
- To leave the school forever
- To play truant from class
- To come to school casually
- Bunk from school