|Medical Jobs MCQs Quiz Test and PDF Book|
All MCQ quiz on First aid multiple choice questions and answers on First aid MCQs solved and helpful questions quiz on First aid objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams.
First Aid Online MCQs Quiz Test
First Aid Multiple Choice Test Answer all solved with answers questions by selecting the correct answer in the quiz test. The PDF solved MCQs handbook also contained here.
First Aid MCQs PDF Book Objective Type Question Answer
First Aid multiple choice Questions and answers pdf, mcqs, objective type questions for PPSC, PMS JObs and 1122 exams papers MCQs preparations and also for lab viva.
Q.1: What symptoms are associated with heat exhaustion----- ?
- Cool, moist, pale, or flushed skin
- Rapid weak pulse
- Rapid, shallow breathing
- All of the above.
Q.2: Hypothermia----- ?
- Is not life threatening
- Victims must be heated up as fast as possible
- Is caused by exposure to temperatures below freezing
- Can be caused by swimming in waters below 70 degrees
Q.3: When caring for a choking infant, what position is the infant held in ?
- Upside down by the ankles and shoulders
- Face up on a flat surface
- Face down on your forearm with head lower than the body
- Face down on your knee, with head lower than the body
Q.4: When should you give rescue breathing ?
- Conscious choking victim
- Unconscious choking victim
- Unconscious, no pulse, not breathing
- Unconscious, not breathing, but has a pulse
Q.5: What is the most common reason an infant’s heart stops ?
- Breathing problems
- SIDS (sudden infant death syndrome)
Q.6: What is more serious ?
- Heat Stroke
- Heat Exhaustion
- Heat Cramps
- Heat Rash
Q.7: A student on your bus has a severe cut in the groin area, what do you do ?
- Cover the wound with a sterile dressing applying direct pressure
- Elevate the student’s feet and apply a sterile dressing to the wound, apply pressure to groin area
- Drive the bus to the nearest hospital or fire station
- Cover wound with sterile dressing apply pressure to femoral artery pressure
Q.8: A girl at one of your bus stops indicates that she was bitten by a snake, What do you do ?
- Apply ice to the wound and take to the nearest fire station or hospital
- Wash the wound, keeping injured area lower than the heart; get professional medical care within 30 minutes
- Cut a 1” cross at the site if injury and suck the poison out, apply ice
- Elevate injured area, apply ice, and get professional medical care within 30 minutes.
Q.9: A girl has her tooth knocked out and she has found the tooth, which is the best action to take ?
- Place the tooth under her armpit and take her to the dentist
- Wrap the tooth in sterile gauze and take her to the dentist
- Place the tooth in a closed container of cool milk or water, until she reaches the dentist
- Have her place the tooth under her tongue until she reaches the dentist.
Q.10: Dressing and bandages are used to----- ?
- Reduce the victim's pain
- Reduce internal bleeding
- Help control bleeding and prevent infection
- Make it easier to take the victim to the hospital.
Q.11: Breathing emergencies may be caused from----- ?
- Asthma or Allergic reaction
- Injury to a muscle or bone in the chest
- All of the above
Q.12: When performing adult CPR you give----- ?
- 2 slow breaths & 15 chest compressions
- 1 slow breath & 10 chest compressions
- 5 slow breaths & 10 chest compressions
- 3 slow breaths & 15 chest compressions.
Q.13: When caring for a victim with a bloody nose you would not--------- ?
- Apply an ice pack to the bridge of the nose
- Apply pressure to upper lip just beneath nose
- Have the victim sit with head tilted slightly backward while pinching the nostrils together
- Have the victim sit with head tilted slightly forward while pinching the nostrils together.
Q.14: Dressings and pads------ ?
- Should be removed when blood soaked. New ones should be applied
- Are used to help control bleeding and keep germs out
- Are not included in a first aid kit
- Should be applied to a sucking chest wound.
Q.15: You are caring for a victim with a burned hand. Put the hand in cool water if---- ?
- The burns are very deep
- There are burns with open blisters
- The burns are minor with no open blisters
- You should put the hand in cool water for all of the above.
Q.16: Which would you do when caring for a seizure victim ?
- Remove nearby objects that might cause injury
- Place a small object, such as a rolled up piece of cloth, between the Victim’s teeth
- Try to hold the person still
- All of the above.
Q.17: What should be your first concern at the scene where a person has been seriously burned ?
- Checking the scene for safety
- Checking the victims breathing and pulse
- Calling your local emergency phone number
- Cooling the burned area.
Q.18: Which of the following behaviors reduces your risk for injury ?
- Always wearing a safety belt when riding in automobiles
- Limiting intake of alcohol
- Limiting intake of foods high in cholesterol
- Both a and b
Q.19: Elastic bandages are used----- ?
- To control bleeding
- Control swelling and support injuries such as sprains or strains
- To allow circulation to a severed limb
- When applying a splint.
Q.20: Which is not a symptom of heart attack ?
- Chest pain
- Red, hot or dry skin
- Pale or bluish in color
- Profuse sweating.